History

František Vacula

* 19. 10. 1889
+ 20. 02. 1971

A master blacksmith and a farrier

  • He trained as blacksmith with Ondřej Anders in Špičky, house No. 33.
  • 12. 6. 1914 he passed a farrier test.
  • In 1919 he founded a trade (license No. 32555/25932/D/XII) “František Vacula, a smith and a farrier in Špičky near Hranice na Moravě, house No. 58
  • In 1921 he built a family house and a smithy in Špičky.

Josef Vacula

* 10. 02. 1923
+ 01. 05. 2006

A master blacksmith and a farrier

  • During the years 1938 – 1941 he trained his craft with his father František Vacula.
  • After the end of the Second World War, on 6 September 1945, he took over the nationalised German company, J. R. Lech - machine blacksmithing and repair of farm machinery and tools, that had been founded in 1867 in Jeseník nad Odrou, and established the JOVATO Company.
  • In 1947 he attended a master farrier course at the Veterinary University in Brno. He modernised blacksmithing with new technologies - arc welding, autogenous welding, repair of farm machinery.
  • In 1948 he returned to Špičky and continued blacksmith craft with his father until 1957, when it had to be terminated as a result of the process of village socialisation.

Ing. Josef Vacula

* 29. 06. 1947

graduated from the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague

  • 5. 9. 1997 Beginning of an independent business as a natural person under the title “Ing. Josef VACULA - POLYCHEM” in rented premises in Vrbno pod Pradědem
  • 22. 12. 2003 Purchase of 17,800 m2 of land in Lipník nad Bečvou from the NAVOS a.s. Přerov Company
  • 1. 1. 2005 Transformation of the natural person “Ing. Josef VACULA – POLYCHEM” to the VACULA s.r.o. Company
  • 1. 5. 2006 – 15. 12. 2006 Construction of the premises of the VACULA s.r.o. Company in Lipník nad Bečvou - administrative facilities, 1st logistics warehouse with an area of 3,600 m2
  • 2. 1. 2007 The VACULA s.r.o. Company commences its activities in its new operational complex in Lipník nad Bečvou, Loučská 1546
  • 2011 Construction of the 2nd logistics hall with an area of 2,000 m2
  • 30. 7. 2012 ISO 9001 certification
  • 2015 Construction of the 3rd logistics hall including a mobile shelving system with an area of 2,000 m2 and 2,500 storage positions

The following people have gradually joined us

  • 01. 04. 1998 Vladimíra Vallová
  • 01. 10. 2000 Josef Vacula ml.
  • 01. 06. 2002 Jiří Vacula
  • 01. 04. 2003 Vojtěch Beran
  • 11. 09. 2006 Petra Vallová
  • 01. 10. 2008 Lada Bočanová
  • 01. 03. 2010 Jaroslav Vacula
  • 01. 07. 2011 Hana Vaculová
  • 15. 08. 2016 Michaela Polcerová